NSA Insurance Through Westpoint
Coaches, Players, and Parents,
Purchasing NSA/Westpoint Insurance at our discounted rates is a benefit of your team’s membership with NSA.
This benefit is available for ADULT and YOUTH Teams!
Please check out the brochures for more details:
Please Click Here to: Apply and Purchase Insurance Online
Note: INSURANCE COVERAGE IS MANDATORY FOR ALL YOUTH TEAMS. Proof of Team Insurance must be provided to the Director.
- Youth teams must have a policy that covers liability and secondary accident coverage in case a player is injured.
- NSA/Westpoint Insurance meets these requirements.
- NSA has worked with Westpoint Insurance to help our teams with their insurance needs. This includes General Liability and secondary Accidental Medical insurance.
- Teams must have a Current Year Membership Number before they can purchase a policy.
- Players must be listed as ACCEPTED on the NSA Team Waiver or NSA Online Roster to be covered.
- As always, this coverage does NOT cover the COACH, TEAM, or LEAGUE for running or holding tournaments, scrimmages, or friendlies.
- Coverage will follow all approved players listed on the NSA Team Waiver or NSA Online roster for all amateur play for NSA-associated events.
- Coverage follows approved NSA rostered players for non-NSA events if the event is sanctioned, the team is playing as their NSA rostered team, and if a youth team – the organizer accepts the NSA/Westpoint Insurance. (Youth Teams should contact the organizer of the event to ensure they accept the policy.)
Important Note: If you are an NSA LEAGUE that needs insurance and teams will only be playing within your league, please contact your State Director.
NSA National Office
Toll Free: 800-318-7709 | Fax: 708-636-3915
** PLEASE NOTE **
- Before filing a claim form, please inquire how to file a claim. One option is to click here.
- Participant Claim Form – Contact Westpoint – Angela at 1-800-318-7709
- Umpire Claim Form – Contact Westpoint – Angela at 1-800-318-7709